A Protective Butter for Dry & Rough Patches (100mL)
Beautiful, rich and luxuriously thick. It is a fantastic head to toe moisturiser designed especially to help with dry, flaky skin of overworked hands and cracked heels.
Suitable for babies and adults.
A great choice for young families who prefer a natural cream to moisturise extremely dry patches on skin. Very gentle ingredients, no preservatives, fragrances or essential oils.
Texture: Thick Whipped Butter Smells like: Melted chocolate (from the raw cocoa butter)
How to use: When skin is awfully dry and uncomfortable, apply 3-5 times during the day. For maintenance of happy skin, apply 1-2 times a day. Best results when applied immediately onto skin after a bath.
1. Can I use this on my 1 month old baby? Yes you can, our Hemp Seed Oil Butter contains very gentle ingredients (no preservatives, fragrance oils or essential oils). For young babies we always recommend trying on a small patch of skin and wait for a day to ensure no reaction before use.
2. I have very uncomfortable dry skin, will this be effective? We have many happy and success stories from families who have diligently used this butter over several weeks. The general feedback is that their skin has become less dry, more comfortable during sleep and less scratching. More testimonials here.
3. How does this work? It is a very gentle yet rich moisturiser made from simple and pure ingredients. It works by providing intense hydration, delivering naturally nourishing nutrients to skin; and its thickness works as a protective barrier.
4. What is the shelf life? Approx 1 year. Keep in a cool, dry place away from direct heat.
5. How much should I use and how long can one jar last? If your child's skin is very dry, we recommend applying a liberal amount. This butter melts on contact with skin, so a little bit goes a long way. Usually a 100mL tub will be enough to last for a month, however individual usage may vary.
This is our best seller for dry skin! We have many regular customers coming back for more. Get a tub to try today!