This item is a Pre Order for early/mid April delivery.
As time goes on, it’s easy to forget the small moments that once put a smile on your face. This keepsake book captures your loved one’s responses to the same questions every year on their birthday. In the early years, simply record what you think they would say if they could talk. You can write down their answers when they’re a little older, or encourage them to do it themselves – documenting the change in their handwriting as time passes.
Fill the pages with photos, messages and personal tidbits too. The smallest handwritten note is precious, not just for the words, but for the unique flair that’s preserved on paper. Most of all, enjoy creating and eternalising your memories together.
THIS BOOK FEATURES:
- Case-bound hard cover book
- Eighty pages
- One double spread of 50 questions from one to 18 years
- One blank and one lined page per year for photos and notes
- Journal measures 21 x 26 cm
- Acid-free double sided tape, washi tape or photo dots are recommended for sticking photos